Not an Award
If you want to see the award go over to Scarlet’s ( side bar). Having scuppered my awards I don’t do them anymore but as the well is dry here goes.
Ten True facts about myself.
1. I have an uncontrollable peculiar sneeze. It has changed over the years but is even more embarrassing now.
2. I got 23 marks out of 400 in mock School Cert. in Chemistry. I passed the actual exam and - to my surprise matriculated.
3. At 49 I left my husband, home, business and friends to throw in my lot with a man I hadn’t seen for 30 years.
4. I cry when I laugh.
5. I’ve lost my singing voice which was quite pleasant.
6. I can’t dance.
7. I can only swim in Greek seas.
8. I have a sweet tooth. And a savoury one. I just love good food and wine.
9. I don’t like cities but love the theatre and art galleries.
10. I’m still trying – without a great deal of success – to be better person.