Sunday, January 04, 2009

Apology.
Aside

Those of you who have been with me a long while , please forgive me if tomorrow’s post is familiar, but the timing of two x thirty years seemed significant especially as I was just working on that period.

Tomorrow night we’ll eat out at our local Italian to celebrate, and before that I must try to repair the ravages of the past few weeks. So much for my healthy walks on North Hill which didn’t happen, but I am– with the aid of a piece of rubber – doing shoulder exercises and have graduated from a soft yellow to a stiff scarlet

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Is that legal?

kenju said...

Now you have me intrigued about tomorrow's post!


What comes next after stiff scarlet?

Pat said...

John.g: it'd better be. It's under strict medical supervision.

Judy: good! that's what we like to hear:)

Kim Ayres said...

Everyone should have a stiff scarlet...

Have a great day :)

Ms Scarlet said...

Yes, indeed, what's all this about 'stiff scarlet'...???
Sx

Eryl Shields said...

I can't wait, it'll be like having an old friend drop in for supper.

Pat said...

Kim:Freudian slip?

Scarlet: didn't mean to take your name in vain - bit of an oxymoron.

Eryl: I'll put on my best bib and tucker:)