Thursday, May 10, 2007

Bit of a Dry spell
Aside
A man may write at any time, if he will set himself doggedly to it.
Samuel Johnson(1709-1784)

Yebbut I’m a woman!

The juices do not always flow freely and this is just such a day so I am taking my own advice:-
If you want to keep blogging don’t force yourself on ground hog – or do I mean dog days.
So I am delaying continuing the story until we get back from holiday the weekend after next May 19th.

Meanwhile for those of you interested in bees you should read Judy’s account.

The link is now below
.
Archives June11th 2005
‘Our Own Bee Season.’
It really is worth the bother.

I’ve been longing to say this for months:-

HEY JUDE!

2 comments:

kenju said...

Pat, thanks for the link!

Thanks also for the advice about the seat in the shower. We do have a bathtub seat that my mother-in-law used when she lived here. I think I'll get it out and use it - at least until I feel safe in there again!

Pat said...

Judy: I'm sure that is a good idea. Better safe than sorry and I think a few of us will rethink safety measures.