Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Tea at Joy's

At the top of our lane turn right towards the church.

After short walk turn right.

Take the first turning left.

Left here.

Joy's beautiful hedges - there was a mass of pale pink flowers a week ago.
Joy's front garden - always something lovely to look at

Now the back garden which is quite slopey so we were extra careful in the jungle parts

I love this whiten periwinkle - I have the blue -Joy is going to give me some.








 
Joy has done lots of decoupage over the years.  See the fox?

Fitting for Easter Monday

Another of Joy's creations

I love this picture by a local artist.  There is our North Hill in the background
 
I can't believe I have managed to post this lot.  Something is bound to go wrong so if it is a funny size
just click on it.

11 comments:

Granny Annie said...

More delightful pictures. I am here mainly to apologize for calling your bluebells droopy yesterday. Of course they are lovely. Can you forgive me?

Pat said...

Granny Annie: just this once:)

kenju said...

Lovely, and so charming!! I know I would love England. Maybe in my next life.....

Pat said...

Judy: it's never too late. My Mum emigrated to America aged 90.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful,Pat! My late mother was a dab hand at decoupage! xx

angryparsnip said...

Wow !
Great post today. All the photos look fabulous. You did it !
I love the walk, You live in a beautiful village.

cheers, parsnip

Pat said...

John: if you still have some of your mother's work why not post it?

Pat said...

parsnip; thank you. Now if I can just solve the problem of how to get the scanned photos posted I shall be a happy bunny:)

OldLady Of The Hills said...

Oh Pat.....Such Beautiful Pictures of such an incredibly BEAUTIFUL Garden....Joy must get such pleasure from all the love one can see she has put into this magical place....!

Nea said...

Beautiful! Your gardens, P& J are works of art.

Pat said...

Nea: thank you. Our old friend Margaret - who escaped to Cheltenham was the star.