Monday, July 07, 2008

And Finally...

Aside

The last of the Dorset photos

Going east along the fossil caked coast is West Bay near Bridport.
We had lunch at the pub with the blue sign. Does the building in the second one down look skew wift? It does to me.
We saw a woman feeding the seagulls and a local gently remonstrated with her. They are very fierce - very large and will snatch anything edible out of your hand. Fortunately - being a laydee - I don't eat in the street




Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Too much booze, Mum2!

Pat said...

John.g: I had one small glass of wine. Cheeky! They always ask now what size and the large one is enormous.

Eryl Shields said...

It definitely looks skewy to me and I've not had a drop for days.

Pat said...

Eryl: thank you! See John - Eryl agrees!

neena maiya (guyana gyal) said...

It's your eyes Pat, that building looks very upright to me.

I loove the sugar-pink building.

Pat said...

GG: every time I check it looks like Pisa:)

Nea said...

I don't think it's you Pat, I think it might be the lens on your camera creating an optical illusion, so no need to worry about the drink yet.

Savage hungry seagulls = better etiquette and cleaner streets

Pat said...

Nea: thanks. I'll drink to that:)