Sunday, May 25, 2008

Are you from Down Under?

Aside

The flyer below is from a research student who I know through a blogging friend. Do help her if you are a non blogging Australian.


Do you have a favourite blogger that you want to talk about?

I am an Honours student from the University of Queensland, Australia and I am conducting an email-based survey that looks at the experiences that blog readers have with their favourite bloggers.

To take part in this research you cannot be a blogger yourself and you cannot know the blogger offline.

AND

Please note that for ethical and legal issues you MUST be 18+ years of age and an Australian Citizen to partake in this research

If this sounds like you and you would like to participate in this original and exciting research project then please email Bo at:

s4029966@student.uq.edu.au

Participation is until August 2008

All inquiries are very much appreciated!

14 comments:

Bobkat said...

That's very interesting. I share the same sort of curiosity as my cat and now I am intrigued to know what the study is looking at exactly! I'm afraid I do not meet any of the criteria but I wish them luck. How kind of you to advertise on your blog for her.

Michele sent me back to wish you a pleasant bank hol weekend despite the British weather!

Anonymous said...

Alas, I can't help! I am a blogger and a non-Australian! Better luch\k with the next commenter!

Michele sent me to look over your blog!

Anne said...

neither can I help. Dernit. Michele sent me today, have a good weekend!

Pat said...

Never mind ladies - there must be non - blogging Aussies somewhere out there:)

Sara said...

Hello...Michele sent me to say that it would have been fun to help - but, I don't meet the criteria either!!

kenju said...

I almost wish I were a non-blogging Aussie, so I could do this one. Michele sent me this time, Pat.

Pat said...

Sara:I'm thinking : needle,haystack!

Judy: thanks for the informative e-mail - how the other half lives:)
As for a NBA - there must be one somewhere.

Mike said...

Sorry I don't meet the criteria.

Michele sent me

Gordon said...

Hi PI, thanks for the comment (I've increased the font-size on my blog by 1 so it should be easier read - I did that template a good while back and I really should update it maybe I will, but then again I like it the way it is - I can't figure out how to do all that in the new template yet..

Anonymous said...

Well you have just met one....
meeeeee Marisa - I live in the beautiful Sutherland SHire in NSW.


I don't have a blog, I don't personaly know any of the bloggers I read. But, I do read lots of peoples blogs, Kenju, Michelle, Bob-Kat, OLOTH, Old horse tails,, these are just a few I visist them quite often.

Pat said...

Mike:that's OK!

Gordom: that was nice of you. The template was fine but the font is great now. Thank you.

Marisa: I can't' tell you how happy I am to have you drop by. And I can see you have excellent taste. I'm sure you'll find Bo a nice person.
Good on ya girl!

Anonymous said...

I am here from Michele's sight. I wish I could help but don't qualify.

OldHorsetailSnake said...

I'll be danged. I thought EVERYBODY was a blogger. Live and learn.....

Pat said...

Sol: thanks anyway;)

Hoss: Marisa is Australian - doesn't have a blog and reads you! How do you like dem apples?