Saturday, July 20, 2013


I’m all behind!

 
Well not literally I hope but I still haven’t packed and A wants to be off by 9am tomorrow.  Fortunately it’s no hardship to be up and about by 6am but I did mean to do a proper post – that will have to wait till I get back now.  It’s been a big day today.

 
I’m going to Hertfordshire – not to be confused with Hereford  and Hampshire where hurricanes hardly ever happen and shall see Tom – my grandson – fresh from a Buck Pal visit, and my granddaughter Alice who I haven’t seen since her year in Florida.

 
So KTF, avoid the sun and I look forward to seeing you all quite soon.xoxoxoxoxox

16 comments:

Exile on Pain Street said...

We'll wait patiently. Tell me what Alice says about the U.S. Don't sugar coat it. We can take it.

Pat said...

Exile: will do:)

savannah said...

ditto what UB aka EoPS said! ;) have a marvelous time, sugarpie! xoxoxoxox

OldLady Of The Hills said...

Have a WONDERFUL time, dear Pat...I know it will be such a treat to see both of these beloved 'younguns'...And I hope the weather is Fantastic for you! Travel Safe, my dear.

mapstew said...

Have fun! :¬)

xxx

angryparsnip said...

Awwwwww what a lovely time you will have with your family !
My Japanese family is coming first week in August for a 3 week visit I can't wait !

cheers, parsnip

LL Cool Joe said...

Have a wonderful trip Pat!

neena maiya (guyana gyal) said...

Yes yes, I'd love to hear what Alice has to say. I've only been to one other place, Seattle, so I can't compare much. But Florida, I suspect, is a tad different from the rest of America.

Gadjo Dilo said...

I'm from Hertfordshire (yes, hurricanes do hardly ever happen there); it's a lovely county - where abouts does Tom live? And he visits Buckingham Palace? (That's presumably over the border in beechy Buckinghamshire...)

lom said...

Hertfordshire is a lovely place. Enjoy

Unknown said...

Enjoy! Know you will.
Warm regards, Mike and Ann.

Mage said...

Have a great time and stay cool. Lots of pictures please.

rashbre said...

Have a fab time.

Granny Annie said...

Hope you are having a lovely time.

Pat said...

Thank you all.
Gadjo: Tom now lives in Brixton - the family live in Brookman's Park. It is indeed a lovely county.
The invite to Buck Pal was something to do with umbrellas supplied to the Queen.

Unknown said...

God bless you, Pat.
Ann and Mike.